Kindness Mushrooms, Inc. (KMI) is a social business, as described in “Building Social Business,” ©2010 Muhammad Yunus.
• KMI is a for-profit company in business to make money and to promote a Social Cause
• Stakeholders, investors and officers of the corporation are restricted at the outset in terms of income and profit taking
All profits made by the company will be re-invested in the business for
expansion of the operation, additional employees, marketing and sales
and to promote its Social Cause
• KMI will manage for the common good – company, employees, community, county, state and finally stakeholders.
Promoting the Character of Kindness is our Social Cause
Create scholarships, educational tools and financial rewards to promote
and practice kindness in schools, the workplace and the community
• Reward character and not achievement
• 4 percent of gross profits will be directed to the Kindness Mushrooms Foundation
• Kindness programs will start in schools in Colorado and spread to companies who are vendors or customers.